The first episode of a full playthrough of Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen on the hardest difficulty played *blindly. This is episode 1 of Adam’s Let’s Play Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen Hardmode and can be used as a rough walkthrough. This playthrough is a chill, slow-paced, ‘for-fun’ playthrough and can be viewed as a sort of ‘virtual couch co-op’ playthrough.
Whether you are blind to the game as well or just want to experience it as if it was your first time again, this is one of the story day playthroughs I highly recommend!
GET THE GAME
[Or click THIS LINK]
ABOUT Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen presents a rewarding action combat experience. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. PC users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released DLCs, pre-order bonuses, retailer-exclusives, and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support – Includes Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, Big Picture Mode support
- Expanded controller support – In addition to supporting the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme, the game natively supports Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam Controller, and other DirectInput-based game pads such as the DualShock controller.
- New Achievements – 9 brand new Achievements for both new and returning Dragon’s Dogma fans! Get ready to delve deep into Bitterblack Isle…
Designer(s) Yoichiro Ikeda
Programmer(s) Yoshiharu Nakao
Artist(s) Daigo Ikeno
Engine MT Framework
May 22, 2012
Genre(s) Action role-playing,
hack and slash
Subscribe to MY Newsletter
Want to know as soon as a new guide or playlist is posted? Sign up for my email newsletter and receive a notification straight to your inbox when I release new content. Your email address will never be shared.
No spam ever, Just awesome content. What are you waiting for?