Adam works hard but tries not to take himself too seriously. When he isn’t spending his time writing things that never happened, designing websites, or playing video games, he can be found hugging the air-conditioner (or heater) in his home in Indianapolis.
A little bit more about Adam.
Like anyone cares.
Adam grew up in southeastern Tennessee before chasing a girl across the country (it was totally not stalking, I mean … they’re married now and everything … they even have a daughter!). Before relocating to the pacific northwest, then the hellish deserts of southern Arizona, and eventually Indiana, he studied psychology and sociology at Chattanooga State. This was not a waste of time and money at all, as now he manages a small business and makes up stories — completely related.
When Adam is not being a jerk by forgetting to clean up the shaving debris in the sink or rinse out his bowls before putting them in the dishwasher, he enjoys never being satisfied with his own work, cheeseburgers, piña coladas (manly ones, of course), video games, music, reading (nothing with big words, naturally), and getting caught in the rain. You know, stuff that most people like — a real original.
If you would like to contact Adam or have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to him via the plethora of social media links or contact forms plastered all over this website.
The Adam vs Everything channel is a safe for work and usually (depending on which game is being played) family friendly stream and community. Adam plays nearly all genres of games and can be considered a variety streamer.
Expect a show full of interactive chat, positivity, sarcasm, puns, and complaints about RNG (or prayers to the RNG gods).
Adam’s dream is to get the channel to a point where it can solely support him and his family. If you would like to help toward this goal, find out how to do so (both free and paid) by clicking this link.
To see some of the games and challenges already completed on stream, please scroll down.
*Stream stats listed below are updated monthly.
- God of War
- Oxygen Not Included
- Darkest Dungeon + DLC
- Grim Dawn + DLC
- Dream Daddy
- XCOM 2 + DLC
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 3
- Alien Isolation
- Dead Space
- Outlast + DLC
- Amnesia, The Dark Descent
- Amnesia, A Machine for Pigs
- Dragon Age Origins
- Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor
- Grim Dawn: Hardcore Character to lvl 100
- Darkest Dungeon – Bloodmoon Difficulty
- Darkest Dungeon: Pitch Black Dungeon Mod
- Darkest Dungeon: Torchless Bloodmoon (0 light – Pre COM)
- Darkest Dungeon: Torchless Bloodmoon (0 light – Post COMx2)
- Darkest Dungeon: Deathless Bloodmoon All-Bosses (All DLC, all bosses, 95 weeks, 0 deaths including no deaths on the final dungeon (2-manned it!)
- Darkest Dungeon Necro% Speedrun: Currently ranked 3rd in world
- Darkest Dungeon: Deathless, Torchless Bloodmoon (True deathless including final boss. 31 Attempts. Beat on week 57. Completed 1/5/2018)
- Darkest Dungeon: Torchless Deathless Bloodmoon All-Boss All-DLC (World First completed 5/25)
- XCOM 2: All DLC, Legend, Ironman
All games are played *Blind unless stated otherwise
*Streamed games are played as ‘blind’ly as possible. This means Adam is playing the game for the first time, has not watched any of the game’s content, and will not research or look things up. During a blind playthrough spoilers and backseating are not allowed. If viewers are also ‘blind’ to the game, it is fine to flesh things out and work together, though, of course.